Welcome

This blog is a space to share my experiences during my Peace Corps service. It is also a space to share my art, and to question everything from female agency to fried hotdogs. I hope you enjoy :)

Monday, April 9, 2012

Photos of the day: A moment of Prayer & Twins





While visiting a school in El Pilon I took a shot of children praying. The prayer was mandated by the school. I was struck by all the reactions to being forced to pray. Some children seemed to be en raptured, others indifferent. Hope you enjoy the shot
I took this shot of twins at play during my visit to El Pilon. These boys would come and visit me at my house. They loved sitting on my lap and asking tons of questions. Although they were only 2 years old, their vocabulary was extensive. They would often go through my ipod touch and look at the album covers. They thought Dangelo was my husband! (I wish lol). I think this shot captures their spirits. Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment