Welcome

This blog is a space to share my experiences during my Peace Corps service. It is also a space to share my art, and to question everything from female agency to fried hotdogs. I hope you enjoy :)

Saturday, May 11, 2013

It's been a long time I shouldn't have left you..

I missed you all. I know I know, I left you high and dry for almost a year! Allot has changed in that year. Everything from adventure, to depression, to falling in love, and even death. It's been really overwhelming trying to figure out how to catalog all the stories I have floating in my head. However, it's time to jump right in. Future post will not be chronologically correct yet they will be full of truth and wonder.  I am back and look forward to sharing my Peace Corps journey once again. There will be at least 2 stories per week with fresh content every weekend.


Much Love,
Tempest

No comments:

Post a Comment